Sup

2 posters

Go down

Sup Empty Sup

Post by Kouketsu Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Yo, I love the site's look. It looks freaking amazing, however the stats thing makes me really iffy. But I'll see about that. I'm more of a reality type dude and stats kind of take away from reality but whatever. Also want to know if the admin is still active? Just to see if it's eveb worth trying something here. Like I said looks amazing but the stats and point system thing kind of scare me. If you want I could definitely help you out with stuff.

Kouketsu

Strength :
Sup Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Sup Right_bar_bleue
Endurance :
Speed :
Perception :
Stealth :

Back to top Go down

Sup Empty Re: Sup

Post by Admin Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Hey Kouketsu, I am very much active! Thanks for the feedback, I'd love to hear more about what you think in-detail. I have RP'd at a few sites before where they had very ambiguous or non-existent stat systems, and it led to a lot of problems. I personally think that the stat system helps make it a bit More realistic, as it allows characters to train individual traits of their ninja. Again, I'd like to hear why you say this. The point (I assume you mean skill points) system exists to make it very easy and straight-forward to train. You RP, post your thread, get points, spend points.

Admin
Admin

Sup GYVwR6R
Strength :
Sup Left_bar_bleue100 / 500100 / 500Sup Right_bar_bleue
Endurance :
Sup Left_bar_bleue200 / 500200 / 500Sup Right_bar_bleue
Speed :
Sup Left_bar_bleue300 / 500300 / 500Sup Right_bar_bleue
Perception :
Sup Left_bar_bleue400 / 500400 / 500Sup Right_bar_bleue
Stealth :